Implementation Manager - #483049
The Cutover / Implementation Manager will work with all towers and functional areas to ensure a robust release cutover plan is built. They will support the mock cutover activities ensuring any risks and issues are identified and managed. They will own the cutover and the management of the necessary resources to ensure a smooth transition into Production.
As the Cutover / Implementation manager, you will be responsible for coordinating with the project managers for all areas to ensure a cutover plan is built, maintained, and agreed upon by all parties and also for the coordination and management of the Cutover.
You will manage all relevant parties to align with the cutover plan whilst developing a detailed cut-over checklist and project plan. Other responsibilities would include detailed project management of the cut-over and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cut-over.
- Plans the human and physical resources required for cut-over activities.
- Provides cut-over status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in the coordination of legacy shut down activities before application activation
- Works closely with the work-groups to document the cut-over plan for each application
- Alignment with business implementation partners to agree on business calming
- Ramp Down = stopping operations
- Ramp Up = Starting operations
- In a controlled way
- Communications and stakeholder planning with customers, colleagues, suppliers, tech vendors in support of cutover
- Strong alignment or creation of hyper-care approach
- Strong alignment and coordination of Service transition plan
- Data validation and reconciliation process execution and sign off
- Coordination with all technical and business teams to create a cutover plan
- Detailed tracking and status reporting of cutover plan
- Identification and tracking of all key rollback decision points and criteria to be measured
- Definition of rollback plan and all
- Dress rehearsal execution of rollback plan
- Dress rehearsal execution and updating of the cutover plan
- Restore from back up Run books and test
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Development Managers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operational Project Team Members – UK and USA based
- Governance and Control Team
- Previous experienced Cutover Manager capacity on large SAP or Retail Programmes
- Strong communication and management skills
- Good technology knowledge
- Ability to effectively engage and influence globally
Work Where it Works.Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or £5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email