Data Scientist - #483061
£50,000 - 60,000
Be part of the newly built team looking to innovate and change how data is used to personalise and develop the customer experience in store, online and on the app!
A leading UK retailer for household goods with an ambitious data strategy and the mindset to achieve it! Within this role you will be provided with ample training opportunities as well as a clear line for progression. Be part of the growing data team and stamp your mark on an ever changing giant!
As a Data Scientist your focus will be to design and run experiments to collect and process relevant data for predictive models, specifically you will have to:
- Build and implement predictive models that drive business performance and understanding
- Deliver an understanding of who customers are and how they shop including customer journey's, purchasing funnel and targeting effectiveness
- Tell a story with the data through data visualisation, highlighting clear strategic direction and insights to stakeholders
- Focus tests on customer loyalty and customer lifetime value, using Python to deep dive into customer data and provide upsell opportunities with every purchase
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong SQL/R/Python with previous experience in data extraction, data manipulation and statistical analysis and model deployment
- Expert using visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau to provide insights in an aesthetic visual deck
- Great communicator and able to convey complicated technical terms in digestible language
£50,000 - 60,000 annual salary, flexible working and competitive benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gerard Matthews via the apply link on this page.
Data Analyst, Data Analytics, SAS, Python, R, Data Modelling, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, GA, AA, Clustering, Propensity Modelling, Segmentation, CRM, CRM Analytics, Marketing Analyst, Insight Analyst, Growth Analyst, Customer Analytics