Trainee Teaching Assistant - #562128
Vision for Education
Are you looking to start a career in education?
Are you passionate about supporting children?
Become a Trainee Teaching Assistant! No previous experience or qualifications necessary, just a love for helping others!
About the role
Vision for Education are excited to provide this bespoke and incredible opportunity to support passionate people with getting into the education sector. We work alongside our client schools to provide successful Trainee Teaching Assistants with high quality training and paid on the job experience.
Following a successful interview and pending suitability, safeguarding and identity checks, we will work to secure you a paid placement in a special school to further develop your skills.
Prior to starting your placement, you will be required to complete a comprehensive training programme delivered by Vision for Education and school leaders, which will give you the essential skills you need to work as a Teaching Assistant.
About the school
The role of a Teaching Assistant varies from each school. You may be working to support the teacher in whole class teaching, running small group interventions to support children or working on a 1:1 basis to ensure the needs of all children are met and that they can thrive.
Teaching Assistants are instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of any school. The most effective Teaching Assistants have excellent communication skills and have an interest and passion in supporting the day to day needs of all children. They are also able to build relationships with staff, children and their families.
To be considered for the role of Trainee Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have a passion for supporting and helping children.
- Be dedicated to improving outcomes for all children.
- Be kind, caring and compassionate.
- Be proactive and a good communicator.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team.
- Be committed to completing the required training and participating in ongoing CPD
- Be willing to pay for an enhanced DBS check and register with the Update Service.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Passion and drive to become an outstanding teaching assistant.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to applyApply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Milly Hayton on
0113 426 5330 or email [email protected] .