Credit Controller - #767944
Job Title - Credit Controller
Job Type - Full-time, permanent, hybrid working
Salary - £24,000-£29,000
IPS Finance are working alongside a global law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. This role offers hybrid working and will be based in their Leeds office.
We are looking for someone who will join the team in maximising client turnover and minimising bad debts for the firm. The ideal experience we are looking for is 2+ years in credit control, preferably within law or a fast-paced industry environment.
The role will encompass taking ownership for a ledger, then dealing with complex clients working with the team using various tools available to ensure invoices are settled in a timely manner. You will be liaising with external clients, partners, and legal teams within the firm.
- Ensure invoices are settled in a timely manner
- Liaise with external clients, partners & legal teams
- Be an initial point of contact for any invoice queries raised
- Assist with strict deadlines & deliverables
- Hybrid working
- 26 days holiday
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Subsidies corporate gym membership
- Life assurance
We appreciate your interest in this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.