iOS Developer - #767948
Join a growing team as their new iOS Developer, and take that next step in your career!
This opportunity will offer you the chance to develop engaging and user-friendly mobile experiences using native technologies.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent understanding of iOS platform with strong proficency in Swift.
- Experience releasing apps into the App Store
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Be familiar with design/ UX patterns
What can you expect?
- Salary up to £65,000
- Remote working
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 11% pension contributions
- Private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
You will be helping our client grow their mobile team, and taking under your wing junior developers, liasing with business stakeholders, and recommending solutions to meet the end user needs.
At Corecom, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our differences and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidates strive for a more diverse and inclusive world.