Senior Management Accountant - #767951
Experienced Senior Management Accountant required for one of the most innovative and well-known brands in the retail industry based in West Yorkshire:
- Competitive salary + study support + bonus + hybrid working + staff discount plus additional employee benefits.
- A company positively impacting people’s lives every day in every home worldwide!
- A business with a strong ESG policy.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to the global success of the organisation!
As Senior Management Accountant you will be providing financial support to contribute towards the efficient running of our UK & EU Operations:
- Working closely with our business partners to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
- Producing accurate and timely management accounts to agreed deadlines including variance analysis.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of outstanding services.
- Month-end, quarterly and year-end reporting.
- The successful candidate will be qualified or part-qualified with industry experience.
- You will be highly numerate with strong analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both financial and non-financial management is essential.